Garage Door Opener Repair
Alliance Garage Doors provides repair same day service for all major makes and models of garage door openers. We service Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Genie, Sears Craftsman, Linear, and many other brands of garage door openers.
All garage door openers require some professional maintenance over their 10-15 year lifespan. If your garage door opener…
- Goes up but will not come down
- Motor runs, but the chain, screw, or belt does not turn
- Makes a grinding noise
- Does nothing at all
- Makes a clicking sound but does not operate when you push the remote control
- Remote controls do not work
- Goes part of the way down and goes back up or stops
- Needs routine maintenance or any other problem
We can help! We stock all the parts we need in almost all cases on our trucks, so we can get your garage door opener operating again the same day you contact us. We also carry remote controls, wireless keypads, new eye beams, and many other garage door opener accessories that will make your life easier. And unlike many other companies, we are willing and able to program the Homelink garage door opener buttons inside any make or model of automobile you own so you can get rid of that old, bulky remote control on your car’s visor!